Sunday, April 24, 2005

Welcome to "Heavily Cancelled"

Welcome aboard. This is my blog that is targeted solely toward postage stamps, stamp collecting, exchanging stamps, and buying and selling stamps. At the moment, I don't know anyone else who is specifically blogging about stamps. If I find someone else, I'll add them to a blogroll on the left. If YOU, the readers of this blog, know of anyone who has a weblog about postage stamps, please let me know, and send me the URL of their weblog.

I will try to find a few links to non-blogging websites as well as bloggers. I'll be posting some links to such well-known stamp sites as Linn's Stamp News, Joe Luft's link pages, the Stamp Trading List, and many more, just as soon as I can find the time. I'll also post some links to my favorite sources of stamps and stamp collecting, as well.

Please don't hesitate to email me about anything that appears on these pages.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,i was looking up the french artist maurice fievet who painted a couple of paintings for my grandfather in lagos nigeria,when i came across your blog with your note about the nigerian stamps ypu recieved. since you collect stamps i'll scan a 1 penny stamp red in colour with the head of the king edward the father of the present queen of the england.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home