Saturday, April 30, 2005

New Weeda Bidboard up

Beverly Fox, at Weeda Stamps, Ltd., has a weekly online bidboard of about 150 items that's posted on her site every Saturday. I've sold stamps through Weeda, and bought stamps from Weeda. In fact, I'm still working through one lot I received from Beverly about three weeks ago. The bidding is simple: each item has a minimum bid of $10. You can register online, and begin bidding as soon as your registration is approved. She does the best of just about anyone at illustrating most lots. I've been disappointed with lots from Weeda exactly twice in seven years, and both times it was because I hoped the items for sale were different than what was advertised. Stop by her site, check out her bidboard, and tell her I sent you. It won't change the price of anything, but it'll make both of us happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home